Update on my hair! - For Shampoo & Conditioner I use @aussiehairofficial Mega Moist, I love how hydrating it is cause since we're in the summer months. My hair gets a bit dry and dusty 😂
- @mydevacurl Melt In Moisture Treatment! Has saved my hair a lot... I love a little frizz but the product still gives my hair that life it needs
- For styling I still use my two fav products by @mydevacurl which are • SuperCream & • Wave Maker 💪🏽
- I don't air dry my hair I love to use @mydevacurl fuser... honestly It's the best defuser ever because it gets into your roots and gives me 5x time more volume.
- I'm on a hunt for good oils because AGAIN! I still have my dry days... weeks so if you guys have any products please lmk down below!
- I've been taking @sugarbearhair for about 2 and half months now. Honestly my hair has grown NOT A LOT but its definitely touching my belly button and girrllllll! I'm hype lol but I'll keep you guys posted! - One last thing... I'm still on my hair journey. My hair isn't the way I want it just yet. I want my hair to have a little more formation like my curls need to be tightened and of course the dryness.
LEAVE ANY PRODUCTS OR PRODUCTS YOU THINK WOULD WORK FOR ME DOWN BELOW 💕💕💕💕💕