In order to #achieve a high level of maximum #arm growth, you need to focus on compound movements during your regular #workouts and dedicating a day to really hitting your arm #muscles.
When designing your #program you should keep these things in mind:
Important Parts of The Best Arm Workouts
* 4 to 6 As demonstrated in a study published in the American Journal of Sports Medicine, the repetition range for #muscular#hypertrophy you want to strive to hit is 40 to 60 per muscle per workout.
* 6 to 10 As mentioned above, achieving a total of 40 to 60 repetitions per workout has been shown to generate the most #growth activation. You can hit this range by using the repetition count of 5 to 10 per set of the #exercise.
* 75% to 85% of your one repetition maximum, or #1RM (the maximum amount of weight you can perform in one repetition)
* While it may seem contrary to what you have been taught, utilizing a large amount of #volume has been shown to cause the most muscular hypertrophy during #armtraining.
* Variety is important when it comes to staying motivated and keeping your training interesting. So you can break up your workout #routines by performing a day of high repetition, lower volume sets every now and again. This will help to change things up while providing your arms a much needed break.
Arm Exercise Selection
* When it comes to #maximizinggrowth, it is important to select the appropriate exercises. There’s no need to get fancy. Many of the classic bicep and triceps exercises work best for initiating hypertrophy. We will expand on this below.
* The important thing is that you make sure to switch up exercises every 6 to 10 weeks, depending on your experience level. This will help you to avoid a plateau and sheer boredom.
* To expand on a study published in the American Journal of Sports Medicine, the greatest results came from training one body part every 5 to 7 days.
#fitness#fitnessmodel#fitnessmotivation#weights#naturalbodybuilding#fitlife#40isthenew30#stronger#biceps#triceps @compete_ipl @wnbfofficial @wbff_official #getbig#getbigordietrying